Saturday, November 20, 2010

And God Leads the Way

My mind is a jumble lately. I feel like I'm being led in a certain direction, yet I don't know if I have the courage to follow it. I'm at a crossroads and it's going to take a lot of very hard work to do what God is asking me to do.

Do you ever feel led? Or do you ignore those strong feelings that you should do something remarkable? Do you just think it's a fleeting thought, or do you realize that God is telling you what He expects from you?

I'm stuck in the here and now. On the little things. On the things I can control. The simple. The WIDE path.

I can't do both. I can't continue doing what I am doing AND do what I feel led to do.

Joyce Meyer once said to think of having a locker in Heaven, filled with gifts from God. If you don't take them when you are here on earth, you'll get to Heaven and see all the exciting and wonderful things He had planned for you that you missed out on!

I guess I'm scared because I don't know all the details. HOW I'm going to get from here to where He wants me to be!

For now I'm going to pray about it.

But tell me - have you ever felt like this?

Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment