Sunday, September 11, 2011

This, That, and the Other




First of all, let me tell you that I made this Crockpot Chicken Parmesan (pretty much same as recipe, added more cheese, because I live dangerously) and served over spaghetti. It was SO SO SO rich and yummy and delicious! It will definitely be added to my "life recipe book"!
Secondly, I have been working all day. Ok, between Facebook and Google Reader breaks :) And finally feel like I've got a foot up on the paperwork that always threatens to disintegrate me.
Tomorrow I work in the office for awhile. The weather is still that in between hot and cold stuff that is so hard for me to dress for. I will probably opt for black pants, a blouse and for the chilly morning a cardigan. Business casual go to outfit, lol.
Emily has to take her placement tests tomorrow as well. We are doing an accredited online school this year and she will be auditing classes in the local public schools. She is still SO incredibly shy and to throw her into a classroom of 30 kids and a possibly disinterested teacher - I just don't think it's gonna happen. So we are going to do this in order to make sure she is up to par on all her subjects and that she is learning the same things as her peers. This does not mean, however, that I will not be adding in additional homeschool subjects! (Post on this later) Definitely doing religion, extra language arts (lots of reading) and nature study, etc.
I also have a lunch date this Wednesday! GASP! Yes, with a MAN! lol A smart, handsome, triathalon-competing man for that matter :) Now let's pray things go well and a second date arises. LOL
My local FlyLady group is going to have a meeting this week too! I'm so excited. it is really motivating to talk to other friends about getting everything organized!
My son has a football game on Wednesday night! I'm very excited for that too. He started school at 4 (Oct b-day) so most of his teammates had a big growth spurt over the summer! He, unfortunately, did not. Now instead of being one of the biggest kids, he's one of the smallest! Hopefully his will kick in soon!!
I guess that should do it for an update. I know I rarely blog anymore, but I would truly like to get ack into the swing of things!
Blessings!
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment