Sunday, September 11, 2011

A Walk Through the Graveyard









I've been thinking about death a lot lately. My grandmother passed away 2 months ago, my Dad wrote his will, all of the tornadoes, tsunamis, and tornadoes.... It makes me realize how delicate life is.







My girls and I went for a walk in the cemetary today. It got us all thinking about life and death. One thing I realized is that I want to be buried somewhere under a tree. I want windchimes, bird feeders, and bird houses hanging above me.


I want a cemetary that has beautiful stained glass in the chapel. One with somber church bells ringing.









I want a cemetary where people who loved me can leave flowers - and hopefully be able to plant my favorite flowers near my headstone; tulips, daisies, hyacinth and other colorful springtime blooms.



































































No comments:

Post a Comment