Sunday, September 19, 2010

Menu Plan Monday: The Week of the Crockpot!


Welcome to Menu Plan Monday, hosted by the Organizing Junkie!

It's been a rough couple of weeks and we've eaten more fast food than I care to admit. Two of these meals have been on my plan for the past two weeks - we just never got to them!

Today I cooked ahead so we won't have that problem! I made some breakfast sandwiches with Thomas' everything bagel thins, an egg, turkey sausage, and laughing cow light mozzarella, sun dried tomato and basil cheese (so amazing!). There are also a few boiled eggs in the fridge just in case. I cooked ahead chicken and ground beef so there should be no reason why I can't get dinner on the table quickly and easily this week!

SUNDAY: We had the Crockpot chicken and dumplings and they were really, really good! Two thumbs up!

MONDAY: Rachel Ray's Mac n Cheddar Cheese with Chicken and Broccoli with a green salad

TUESDAY: Unstuffed peppers in the Crockpot (recipe is close to what I am making - but I use tomato soup)

WEDNESDAY: I am finally making the White Chicken Chili in the Crockpot! This week for sure!

THURSDAY: Having dinner at my parents' house.

FRIDAY: Angel chicken in the Crockpot over angel hair pasta (*Note - only using 1/2 the butter and using Laughing Cow cheese instead of cream cheese)

SATURDAY: Dinner at parents' house again!

Have a wonderful week everyone!

Sherry




1 comment:

  1. Excellent looking meals! I have a chicken meal in the crockpot too today!!

    ReplyDelete