Monday, February 20, 2012

Happy Homemaker Monday


Please visit Sandra's blog every Monday to see who else is happily taking care of their homes and families!

The weather:::  All I can say is BLAH.  Not February cold.  Just dreary.


On my reading pile::: Just starting book 4 of the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon.  



On my TV:::  CRAZY about Supernatural!  I started watching it 2 weeks ago on Netflix and I just finished the 2nd season.  Love those cute boys!  :) 


On the menu for this week:::

Monday - Kung Pao chicken n noodles (this was really yummy!)

Tuesday -  Shrimp and chicken jambalaya
Wednesday - Mom's house
Thursday - Beef n Broccoli over brown rice
Friday - Fiber one coated chicken legs, seasoned potato wedges, and green beans
Saturday - Mom's house again
Sunday - SW turkey burgers

On my to do list:::  Homeschooling, laundry, cooking, vacuuming, cleaning, etc.


What I am pinning on Pinterest::: (creative ideas since I am not very creative!)

Using the top of a 2-liter bottle to hold a bag closed.....whodathunkit?






In Homeschooling::: Emily read poems by Carl Sandberg today, learned new vocabulary words, and started to read about George Washington Carver.  (Amongst other things)



Looking around the house:::  I wish I had more houseplants.  :) 

Something sad to share:::  I just found out today that the show "House" is not going to be renewed :(


On my prayer list:::
Family
My friend Cindy who is having surgery March 6th
My kids
Military overseas


Bible verse, Devotional::: The LORD reigns, let the earth be glad  - from Psalm 97

2 comments:

  1. My hubby and I love Supernatural :)

    How neat using the bottle top to close the bags, I never would have thought to do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool way to close the bag!! Psalm 97 is one that I've been reading over and over.

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete