Monday, February 13, 2012

Menu Plan Monday

I'm linked up with the Organizing Junkie for Menu Plan Monday!



I will only have about 20 bucks for groceries this week - so very slim pickins around here!  The good news is that when you know how to cook and have a few staples on hand, you can make it through those financially tough weeks.


MONDAY:  From the Saving Dinner Cookbook, Garlic Lime Chicken over rice with green beans



TUESDAY:  Lentils & Rice topped with a green salad



WEDNESDAY:  Dinner with my parents

THURSDAY:  White chicken chili with corn muffins  (will use leftover garlic/lime chicken)





FRIDAY:  Spaghetti with tomato sauce and garlic biscuits

SATURDAY:  We are celebrating my youngest daughter's 12th birthday with my parents.  She will get to choose what's for dinner! 


No comments:

Post a Comment