LOOKING BACK AT LAST WEEK:
I didn't have the most stellar week - but I am still feeling very positive, if not a little bit snarky!
* My biggest client is shutting down his office. There goes my one source of financial stability! He is keeping me on as his personal business administrator - but this means I will need to find another client ASAP!
*I broke up with the man I've been seeing for the past 2-1/2 months. He was wrong for me. Good guy. But not necessarily good for me. But you know, I am PROUD of myself - because a couple of years ago I would have held on for dear life simply because I didn't want to be alone. Go me!
*THRIFTING: Well, it was good and bad. I'm super depressed about how much my favorite haunts have gone up in price. I got my daughter 4 pieces of clothing and it cost 21 bucks!!! She absolutely adores the bohemian-like jeans and top and we found her a J-Lo pleated demin skirt and a London brand unique hoody - so I won't complain too much. I got a couple of deals for myself tho - a corningware dish with lid that was 1/2 price at 4.50 and a ribbon message board that goes perfectly with the theme/colors of my room for 2.99. So not great - but better than nothing!
GOALS FOR THE WEEK:
- Get resume out there!
- Get cord for laptop ordered
- Get this place cleaned up! (My kids utterly destroyed my home over the past two days!)
- Stick to healthy eating plan
- Even if it's tiny - do some exercise!!! (I'll settle for anything!!)
- Blog at least 3 times. Keeps me grounded.
- Make each of my kids feel special
- Take dinner over to my friend's family after her surgery
- MONDAY - Work, homeschool, exercise (?) housework - start sending resumes
- TUESDAY - See above (One of my best friends having surgery - check on her)
- WEDNESDAY - Go to office to organize charts & set up medical records for copying/distribution, dinner at parents'
- THURSDAY - More of the same! Starting new Bible study tonight.
- FRIDAY - Work at office (see WED)
- SATURDAY - Cooking lesson w/ Jennah (my 15 yo) + driving lesson, visit parents
- SUNDAY - Church, plan for week, blog, laundry, cleaning