It's Monday and time to menu plan again! I'll be grocery shopping this afternoon so this is the perfect time for me to plan out what we will be eating for the week.
TUESDAY: Thai Chicken Pasta
- 3 ounces uncooked multigrain linguine
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon chopped unsalted peanuts
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- Cook linguine according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a microwave-safe dish, combine the salsa, peanut butter, orange juice, honey and soy sauce. Cover and microwave on high for 1 minute; stir. Add the chicken; heat through.
- Drain linguine. Serve with chicken mixture. Garnish with peanuts and cilantro. Yield: 2 servings.
Wednesday is dinner with my parents & Thursday I am going out to dinner with my Sweetness!
FRIDAY: Kid's choice - nacho bar!
Saturday we will be having dinner with my parents again :) We go over twice every week!
Hope your week is blessed!