Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Gifts and Good Eats

I hope everyone had a really wonderful Mother’s Day!  I wanted to share a picture of one of the things I received because I love it and wanted to tell you so!

kitchen 004

kitchen 006

It’s from Target, and it’s called Caldrea.   The top pic has dish soap, hand soap, and lotion.  The bottom pic is surface cleaner.  It contains olive oil, coriander and cedar, which doesn’t SOUND like it would smell all that great, but trust me, it does!  It’s a clean, fresh, uplifting scent that is perfect to use in the kitchen.  And the surface cleaner?  I used it on my stainless steel appliances?  And it worked great!!!  Best stuff I’ve come across so far to clean them!  I highly recommend this stuff!  The 3-piece set I think is 19.99 and the cleaner was 7.99  - so it’s not exactly cheap, but not over-the-top either. 

I also wanted to share some pics of what I’ve been eating this week – so when I weigh in on Friday you’ll know why I gained/lost!  LOL

food 001

Breakfast  yesterday was 2 breakfast tacos using turkey sausage, egg beaters, 2 corn tortillas, peppers, onion, and sausage.  Came out to 300 calories total.  Plus Yoplait light and creamy yogurt in French vanilla and 1/4 cup blackberries.

food 002

This is what I brought to work with me, but I didn’t eat my apple :(  Bad girl!

 

I went out to dinner (a late Mother’s Day gift) to Red Lobster and I was really good! 

tilapia

(This isn’t my pic – and not exactly what I had, but it shows the tilapia!)

I had:

2 unsweetened iced teas w/ lemon and splenda

shrimp cocktail – 150 calories

side salad w/ 1 tsp reduced calorie balsamic – 90 cals

Wood grilled tilapia – 210

Asparagus – 40 (1/2 serving)

1/4 cup rice (1/2 serving) – 70

All in all it was around 570 calories – even with an appetizer!  Woot!

 

Have a great day!

 

Sherry

1 comment:

  1. Everything looks good, especially the breakfast tacos, I love those!

    ReplyDelete