Monday, January 2, 2012

2nd Date Jitters

I am still camera-less :(   I hope to aquire a new one shortly & in the meantime, plan to snag my sis's camera for the solitary purpose of taking bloggy pics!

I am going to the movies with my new squeeze tomorrow & and I am on the edge of my seat with anticipation and giddiness.  I am going to color my hair tonight with "ultra light natural blonde" - which will probably just end up looking exactly like the pic on my blog.  It seems that no matter what blonde color I choose, my hair just always seems to settle itself back into a similar shade.  Figures - has a mind of its own!

I haven't a clue what I am going to wear.  It's just a casual date, yet I want to make a good impression!!  It's that early stage, you know, before he's seen you without makeup and the hair up in a pony tail *grin*. 

I think I'm going to wear black pants and my cute black ankle boots or lace up mid-heel oxfords - but as for the top and accessories??  *sigh* 

I just finished up my "date manicure" which consists of:

Sally Hanson Insta-Dry in "Magenta Motion" with a slash of Wen n Wild's "Glitz" (a fuschia-purply glitter) on my ring fingers.  Topped with Wet n Wild's "Wild Shine". 

Magenta Motion #330


Glitz #237




WISH ME LUCK!!!
Sherry



No comments:

Post a Comment