Sunday, January 15, 2012

Weekly Update - Books, Movies, & Food!

Sunday is always my plan-ahead day.  I make up my menu for the week, plan at least a couple of outfits, think about what manicure I'd like to do, fill in my Day Timer, lesson plan for Emme, and put together a visual in my head of what the week is going to look like. 

This week my boss is leaving town to visit his mother, so work will be at a minimum.  My Sweetness is pretty busy all week, but we will spend Tuesday together.  I have a lot of organizing to do in my home office (now that I have the time) - and plan to cook some very frugal meals seeing as I'm still broke!  lol

I also want to do several memes this week - some I have never done before and others I used to do but want to start up again. 

One thing I am doing right now is downloading Kindle for PC on the mini laptop!  I have a Nook Color and I love it beyond love - but there are several classics my daughter can read for school that are free on Kindle & not on Nook!  Also there is a book here and there for free on Kindle and not Nook - so why the heck not?? 

Speaking of my Nook, I am currently reading the 2nd in the Outlander series by Diane Gabaldon.  Dragonfly in Amber -  these books are amazing!

Tonight's dinner will be cumin-infused lentils and rice with a side of garlic broccoli. 

I'll be starting week 7 (final week) of the Beth Moore James study  and I really want to do her study on Jesus next!

Oh, and my Sweetness & I will be going to see the movie "A Joyful Noise" with Queen Latifah and Dolly Parton.  Looks good! Last week we saw "We Bought A Zoo" and I can highly recommend that as a good, entertaining family movie.

Hope you have a blessed week,

Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment